Airnav Pro login failed

Where should goVFR go? Tell us your ideas and suggestions you wish to be integrated in future releases.
Please report any errors you encounter!

Airnav Pro login failed

Postby schka17 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi,

since some days i'm not able to login to govfr from Airnav Pro on Ipad/Iphone (latest versions and IOS). Username and password is correct and working (tested on web frontend and its working on my Iphone), but on the Ipad i always get the message "A server error occured verify your credentials and try again"

i already removed and installed the apps on ipad but nothing changed.

pls help
schka17

Re: Airnav Pro login failed

Postby marcozo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi

Thanks for your post. Could you check how long your password in goVFR.com is? Please change it to anything that does NOT count 8 characters and try again. Let me know whether this fixes the issue.

Best, Marco
Best regards, Marco
marcozo

Postby Cricke » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi, I have the same problem, when a try to send a Flight Plan from from my IPad AirNavPro to goVFR, on the Ipad I always get the message "A server error occured verify your credentials and try again"
Cricke

Postby Cricke » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Hi, I have the same problem, when a try to send a Flight Plan from from my IPad AirNavPro to goVFR, on the Ipad I always get the message "A server error occured verify your credentials and try again"
Cricke

Postby Wittgren67 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi! YES even I have the same problem, when a try to send a Flight Plan from from my IPad AirNavPro to goVFR, on the Ipad I always get the message "A server error occured verify your credentials and try again"

/Best Regards
Stefan Wittgren

Error
" A server eror occured verify your credentials and try again. ". :? :? :?
Wittgren67

Postby marcozo » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:15 am

Hi both

Got it :? . And can reproduce the issue. We'll take care and keep you posted.

Best, Marco
Best regards, Marco
marcozo

Postby marcozo » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:41 am

Hi all

Issue fixed - we do not experience any further issues in the communication between AirNav and goVFR.com. Please verify and let me know if anything is still open.

The issue came up due to a Server Change on goVFR.com side and could be resolved in the meantime. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best, Marco
Best regards, Marco
marcozo

Postby Nestor » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:31 pm

marcozo wrote:Issue fixed - we do not experience any further issues in the communication between AirNav and goVFR.com. Please verify and let me know if anything is still open.

This is untrue: I still can't login from Air Nav Pro. My username & password work fine on the website.
Please advise.
Nestor

Return to Quality Feedback, Suggestions & Future Enhancements