future enhancement ideas

Where should goVFR go? Tell us your ideas and suggestions you wish to be integrated in future releases.
Please report any errors you encounter!

Re: future enhancement ideas

Postby hb-upm » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 am

Hi
Nice feature would be that flight plans can be named with a meaning full name when transferred to GPS. This would apply to the Garmin interface as well as to the .fpl export (<route-name>). Currently it's always something goVFRNNNNN. When you have a number of flight plans in your GPS it's hard to find the correct one.

Thanks
Thoams
hb-upm

Postby marcozo » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Hi Thomas

Agree - this would be helpful and is added to our list of future enhancements. What I do: I print the flight plan anyway in case of a GPS failure; find the goVFR number in the URL.

Best, Marco
Best regards, Marco
marcozo

Postby Carbonopteryx » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi,
I like the features for alternative routes. In the past I always created two different flight plans.
But it is hard to work with it because you cannot add waypoints in between, nor moving the order of waypoints after adding them to the end of an alternative route.
Maybe this can be improved.
Regards
Frank
Carbonopteryx

Postby marcozo » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 am

Hi Frank

Thanks for your feedback - understood and valid point. We're planning some updates to goVFR.com anyway, so any feedback to functional enhancements are appreciated.

Best, Marco
Best regards, Marco
marcozo

Previous

Return to Quality Feedback, Suggestions & Future Enhancements