New Pricing

Share your experience and know how or get answers on flying related topics from the community.

New Pricing

Postby airfuzzy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:07 am

Thanks for the new design and pricing... but there are other software on the market cheaper and better for amateur pilots. So I have to leave GoVfr such as Air Navigation Pro soon - sorry for the "money only counts" orientation ! Airfuzzy
airfuzzy

Re: New Pricing

Postby marcozo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi Airfuzzy

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to see you leave. We've been running all flight planning solutions for free for the last 6 years, so definitely
not a "only money counts" orientation. We came to a point where we can not bear any further cost - cash out and working hours - purely from private budgets. This is a way to provide a sustainable and long term solution.

Regards and keep the blue side up, Marco
Best regards, Marco
marcozo

Postby bob6 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:41 am

Same for me... i'm not sure that you can do this. I think that the old members must use your service with the old conditions.
This method is the worst of internet world... In this 6 years you had a opportunity to get for free a basket of users. you have behaved like the pushers who offer the first dose...
I hope that more than me and Airfuzzy will leave your service.
Goodbye my pusher i'll try to find a honest pusher!
bob6

Postby marcozo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:16 am

Try to be fair on this and try to see with our eyes. Can you imagine what amount of work and cash out is behind govfr.com? Or to put with Tim Cook: if you think a product is free, then you are the product. On govfr.com you never were and never will be the product.
We truly believe that 4CHF/USD/EUR a month for the minimal access is a more than fair price for what we offer. And consider the alternative: we can not sustain the platform without any financing.

Happy landings, Marco
Best regards, Marco
marcozo

Postby bob6 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:51 am

Marco, yes, i can image, what i mean is that you can't forgot what the users give to you.. without the old users that help you to improve your system and that give you the light on the web.
Is a good things that the new users will pay.. but users that born with you.. maybe we hare different..
I remember the whatssapp, start for free , after they change idea and ask money.. .. but for old users they didn't ask money... ( even if now the policy is changed and no one pay the service in the beginning they was faire)
Anyway, you create govfr and you can do what you want. But i think that a lot of users will gone. And if you are lucky a lot of new user will pay the service. The first one is for sure.. the second?
I dont will wish you luck, i can say you just Goodbye!

Ps receive your email and discover that i have just 7 days for pay make me mad!! After year and year that i recommended your website to my friend and pilot that i met in the airport
bob6

Postby bob6 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:56 am

About the app.. come on.. you can give more than that... is shame app! Was great if was a free service.. but for 49 euros for year.. bha! I cant understand you!!
bob6

Postby marcozo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:14 am

All the best and keep RRPM top of green.
Best regards, Marco
marcozo

Return to Pilot's Talk